Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tennis Elbow: A Common Golf Injury?

Do Golfers Get Tennis Elbow?

Medical studies, surveys and major golf-related websites all agree that not only do golfers suffer Tennis Elbow frequently, they actually get injured by it more often than Golfer's Elbow.

Here's a podcast where I do my best to answer the question of why golfers get this injury:



Here's my answer to the question with a number of references to medical studies and golf sites on Quora, below - And here's my full post at Tennis Elbow Classroom, with my explanation of WHY golfers get this injury more often than the expected "Golfer's Elbow!"

Read Allen Willette's answer to Do golfers also get tennis elbow? on Quora

Follow me on Pinterest if that's your thing. Here's my new Golf Injuries board:




No comments:

Post a Comment