Saturday, September 12, 2015

Who Is Tennis Elbow Tutor? (The Bee-Sting Therapy Story!)

Tennis Elbow Tutor's Bio (My Crazy Bee-Sting Therapy Story)

Here in this video I finally share the incredibly frustrating experience of my ‘Wrist Extensor Tenosynovitis’ injury 25 years ago, all my struggles to recover from it, including my desperate, crazy, flailing foray into Bee Sting / Bee Venom Therapy...



If you've been browsing my Blogger, here, my main site, TennisElbowClassroom.com or watching the videos on my YouTube channel, you may be wondering:

“Who is this 'Tennis Elbow Tutor' guy?... What does he know about treating Tennis Elbow?... And why the heck should you listen to me?”

(You might also be wondering, “What's this bee-sting thing you keep mentioning?”)

My name is Allen Willette, and this is the story of my tendon injury 25 years ago, all my struggles and crazy attempts to recover from it (the bee-sting part being the craziest and most amusing!)...

How all of this led me to eventually specialize in treating tendon injuries, like Golfer’s Elbow and Tennis Elbow, myself, and why I became so passionate about about Tennis Elbow.

(Which is why I often go by the screen name 'Tennis Elbow Tutor,' since that's obviously what I'm all about – As in teaching people what to do and what not to do when it comes to Golfer's Elbow and Tennis Elbow treatment and exercise.)

Here's my bio page with the video on my main site, Tennis Elbow Classroom:

http://tenniselbowclassroom.com/about/tennis-elbow-tutor-bio/

No comments:

Post a Comment