Monday, December 16, 2013

Introducing: Two-Minute Tennis Elbow Tutorials



Announcing my new Tennis Elbow video series: "Two-Minute Tennis Elbow Tutorials"

Some will be new and original and others will be shorter, "talking-head" style versions of some of my earlier "power-point" style videos.

I'll be making my points sooner and leaving out some details, nuances and explanations for the sake of brevity.

If you find them helpful, but incomplete, you can always watch the longer version on YouTube (assuming there is one) or visit my Tennis Elbow Classroom site to read the full article.

Here's my blog page with all my latest Tennis Elbow posts (some of which have longer videos only available there.)

The first 2 in the series are up, with more soon to follow:

THE INFLAMMATION MYTH - Why it's not something you need to chase, treat or worry about

BRACES, BANDS AND SUPPORTS - Yes, they help "relieve pain" -- but do they support healing?

ICE THERAPY - and why it's not useful in treating Tennis Elbow,

CORTISONE SHOTS - Which I believe is the biggest treatment mistake you can make.

(Be sure to subscribe to my Tennis Elbow Classroom YouTube channel to make sure you get the latest tutorial.)

No comments:

Post a Comment